Monday, March 23, 2020

ENC1101 and ENC1102: Research Papers--Due Date Changed


Hi Scholars,

Because of Canvas term date changes, I need to change the due date of the Research Paper. The new date is by the end of the day on April 6. No late essays. No exceptions. You will get a grade of zero.


Do not upload your essay before April 6. (Write down somewhere that you must upload on April 6.) If you upload before that date, I will not be able to see your essay on Canvas (one of the quirks of the application). Always keep a backup file of your work in case a problem develops with Canvas. Schools all over the country are using the program. Thank you.

Some have reached out to me about the Career Research Paper. The interview part can be a published interview. Just cite where you read the interview.

Also, continue to check my website every day! Although I may not create a new post that day, check the website just in case. There will be other assignments in the future. Make sure that you do them within a day. I may ask on the very next day, for you to upload any assignment by 11:59 p.m.

Be well. Be safe.

Mr. Mulhern