Sunday, May 3, 2020

ENC Courses Transition to Study Hall


Hi Scholars,

Congratulations on completing the ENC courses. As I told you in my post on April 7, the ENC courses transition into a Study Hall now that they are ended. 

I will post weekly Study Hall activities until the end of the year. The Study Hall assignments are not mandatory. Anything I post will help you retain what you have learned, as well as introduce you to new ideas. You must continue signing into SSO every day and clicking on my "Study Hall" class for attendance purposes. You should keep reading my website twice a day until the end of the year, as well as reading anything posted on Canvas. There may be important information for you.

Of course, I am always available to assist you, and classes haven't ended (remember you are all still enrolled in my Study Hall). You will continue to see posts on my website. The best way to contact me is through the school email.

The Final Grades for the Course will be posted on Canvas shortly. Thank you for all your input in the reflection activity.

ENC1101: You will also see your overall grade for MyLabsPlus posted on Canvas in a short while.

Remember: Keep checking Canvas and my website until the end of the year. You are still enrolled in my class (now a Study Hall) until the end of the year. Remember to do the required state courses (see post dated April 22).

Best Regards,

Mr. Mulhern