Monday, January 31, 2022

All Classes--You are required to work on NoRedInk to prepare for the upcoming SAT. The post below was on this website the first week of class. I will be checking your activity to see that you are doing practice activities, so be sure to do work as I may grade you on your amount of work completed. You know best what you should concentrate on in order to do well on the SAT. (Date I updated this post: January 31, 2022.)

The SAT is a month away. You need to practice.

NoRedInk is a good resource for brushing up on your writing, grammar, SAT, and ACT skills.

Use this site on your own to improve in English. At some point, I may assign work, but until then, use this site whenever you have time. You will do better in this class, college, and on the important tests you need to take for graduation. Good luck. 

You must sign up for the NoRedInk application today.
No unread replies.No replies.

Directions:

1. Go to noredink.com.

2. Click "I'm a student."

3. Enter your class code. Be sure you enter the correct class code for your period.

4. Follow all other directions.


Class Codes: I gave you these codes the first week of class.