Sunday, March 29, 2020

ENC1101 and ENC1102: Glitch May Occur With Canvas


Hi Scholars,

If you run into problems with Canvas, you may have to log in again and then accept enrollment. Some students were inadvertently dropped from course lists as we moved to the new quarter.
There may be more complications. Be patient. Keep trying. Call or text your classmates who may be having difficulty. You are often better at explaining technology than I am.

Thank you.

Mr. Mulhern

If you haven't been reading my website on a daily basis, carefully read all posts beginning on March 14, 2020. All the information you need is in these posts. I have often repeated things to make sure you absorb all the information. This is a difficult time, but things will get better. I still have not heard from some students. I would appreciate your help in reaching out to classmates. We are all in this together. Thank you.

Be well.

Mr. Mulhern

P.S. A student asked if I will be doing videos. I will not be doing video conferencing. 
My internet service has slowed down dramatically--it is blurred and it keeps buffering. I imagine this will be a problem for many people, as so many individuals are on the internet at this point. Sometimes, I can't even view clips from CNN or MSNBC without problems.

If you speak with anyone, I appreciate your help in passing this information on. The more of you who pass information on, the greater success for all of us.

The most important source of information is my website. If you read that twice a day, you should be fine. And, of course, you can always ask me questions through emails. Canvas will be used mostly for uploading assignments when I inform you to do so. As of today, the only assignment I have asked to be uploaded is your Research Paper on April 6. There may, however, be additional requests for uploads, so be sure to do all assignments and check my website twice daily: 9:05 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.