Monday, March 30, 2020

REMINDER: Read all posts on my website from March 14 onward.


Hi Scholars,

I am getting a lot of emails with questions that are addressed on my website. Again, read carefully all my posts from March 14 onward. I suggest you take notes. Check my website twice a day (9:05 a.m and 4:00 p.m.) for possible new posts. Sign into Canvas every day. Your signing on to Canvas is how the District is checking "virtual" attendance. Check announcements there every day as well. Click on "Announcements" under "Home" on the left. There may be no new announcements but check just in case.

The main source of information is my website. Canvas will be used mostly for uploading assignments. Do ALL assignments. I may ask for them to be uploaded by 11:59 p.m. on the day they are due, and this announcement may be posted at 4 p.m. If you do not upload your assignment by the deadline (if I request for you to upload it), you will get a grade of zero. You need to follow through and be prepared. All this has already been stated in my posts.

As of this hour, the only assignment I have requested to be uploaded for a grade is the Research Paper--upload on April 6 (not before; not after). There may be other requests for assignments. Wait for a post on this website to tell you when to upload any other assignments. Keep a backup file of all your work.

I hope you all are well. I know this is a stressful time. I am certain things will get better. You are all in my thoughts.

Best Regards,

Mr. Mulhern