Thursday, March 19, 2020

ENC1101 and ENC1102: Important Information


Hello Scholars,

I hope you are all doing well. Please convey to as many classmates as you know that they must be checking this website daily for new posts, assignments, announcements. This website will be the primary source of information. I will be using Canvas at a later point as a place for you to upload your work. I do not need any work from you right now. I will let you know when through this website.

Some of you have sent your emails through the regular school email system and Canvas. Thank you. I need to hear from you both ways. I still have not heard from many of your classmates. If you can contact others in the class, please relay the information I have posted. I appreciate your help. We are all in this together.

If students do not follow the website and if they are late on assignments (once I give you due dates), they may, unfortunately, not pass the course. Period. There will be no make-up work. Remember, this is a college course and posted readings/analyses should be completed within a day, even though I am not collecting any of those analyses at this point. Do not procrastinate.

Again, every posted assignment should be completed within one day. Type your assignments. Hold onto assignments until I tell you what I want you to upload to Canvas.

At this point, the most important assignments are the Research Paper and MyLabsPlus (ENC1101). Continue to do other posted assignments. Type them. I will be asking for some of those assignments in the future.

Thank you.

Stay safe. All will be well eventually.

Mr. Mulhern