Sunday, March 22, 2020

ENC1101 and ENC1102: Research Papers


Hello Scholars,

I hope you are well. You must upload your Research Papers to Canvas by March 31. Do not email them to me. Use correct MLA style. Follow the guidelines in the Research Paper post.

ENC1101: https://scholarmulhern.blogspot.com/2018/03/research-paper-importance-of-truth.html

ENC1102: https://scholarmulhern.blogspot.com/2015/11/english-iii-career-research-essay.html

Assistance with Research Paper Format: https://scholarmulhern.blogspot.com/2014/03/mla-format-and-research-paper.html

I realize the Research Paper post says for you to staple a Proofreading Checklist to the front of your paper. Because of the changed circumstances, you no longer need to include the Proofreading Checklist when you upload it to Canvas. However, please use the checklist to ensure you have written an excellent essay. Remember that this paper is a major grade and could affect your passing the class.


You must meet the Research Paper deadline. No late papers will be accepted on Canvas. I will immediately put a zero in my grade book if you do not meet the deadline. No exceptions. You have known from the beginning of the year to check this website regularly. I told you on the Friday that school was canceled to continue to check this website for all announcements.

Good luck! 

Be safe. Be well.

P.S. I still have not heard from many of your peers. Every student must email me through the school email (see post--https://scholarmulhern.blogspot.com/2020/03/school-closings.htmland through Canvas. On Canvas, simply email: "I saw your Sample Assignment on Canvas." In the email, it is helpful if you also say which course (ENC1101 or ENC1102) and the period. Thank you.

All assignments (when asked for), should be uploaded to Canvas. Keep scrolling down the page to see which assignments you should have completed. When you get to the bottom, click on "Older Posts" at the right. 

Please spread the word to your peers. I still have not heard from many students. Thank you to those who have already emailed me through the school email and through Canvas.